1.The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
2.Cookies are text files that are stored in the terminal device of a website user. They are designed to use the pages of the website. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, the duration of storage on the terminal device.
3. The operator of the website https://CRprint.pl is an entity that places cookies on the end device of its user and has access to them.
match the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, especially these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
Prepare statistics to help learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the site to current trends, the statistics are also used to evaluate the popularity of the site;
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by visiting another website, logging out or switching off your browser). Fixed files are stored in the user’s terminal device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
7. The Operator of the Website informs you that changes to the settings in your browser may restrict access to certain functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the service (placed in the user’s terminal device) may be shared with his partners and cooperating advertisers.
9. Information about the settings of the web browsers can be found in its menu (help) or on its manufacturer’s website.
10. More detailed information about cookies is available on the website at http://ciasteczka.org.pl